There will be no sanction for Obama and his people about this stuff. None. So get over it.
The Regime is composed of people who embrace the concept that “the ends justify the means” in their quest for absolute power. They have been happily micturating on the Constitution from Day One, as have all of their predecessors to varying degrees. The rule of law has been absolutely decimated in this country over the last thirty years. There is the political class, and everyone else under its boot heel.
In order for anything to happen, it will require “the other side,” composed of an array of the following; zombies of the Free Shit Army, crony capitalists, a news media that has served as a state media organ to install The Regime, the entire education establishment, and legions of six-figure, federal bureaucrats, to come to grips with the fact that “their guy” is indeed an evil tyrant, that “their guy’s people” are no better that Stalin’s inner circle, and that they themselves are the storied “useful idiots” that will be next in line for the wrath of the tyrannical after the vocal opposition is silenced. They will have to disown and disavow a system and the very people that have enabled their bloated, corrupt livelihoods at the expense of the US Constitution and liberty for all. This will not happen. Lucre over country has been their hue and cry for decades.
The Stupid Party will do its part as a ham-fisted, clumsy opposition that will allow the media to take the spotlight off of the evil people and start blaming the Stupid Party for overzealous persecution of The Regime. It will garner enough sympathy for The Regime during the 2014 midterms that it will go badly for the Stupid Party.
Until the democrats, the media, and the bureaucrats in the executive branch turn on The Regime. Nothing. Will. Happen.
Sorry to piss in your corn flakes this morning, but that’s reality.
Local governance. Local economies. Local communities. Focus on building and rebuilding those. Stop trying to fix something that can never, ever be fixed.
Finally. Looks pretty kick ass. Need to get some.
You go, girl.
6. Work on focal transitioning.
1. This will exercise the ciliary muscles of the eye which focus your eye’s lens by thickening or flattening it (they need to be exercised just like any other muscle). As a gunfighter your first point of focus will be the threat, whether it be at 5 yards or 300 yards. As you draw and extend your weapon out towards the threat you will transition your focus to the sights as they come into view. The threat becomes more out of focus as the front sight becomes very much in focus as you fire. You then will make a focal transition back to the threat and then on the surrounding area to check for further threats. Another focal point we have to deal with is the magazine well during a reload. As you feel your weapon run dry, you eject the empty magazine as you bring the weapon back into your workspace, simultaneously indexing a fresh magazine with your support hand. As you bring up the fresh mag you want to make a quick focal transition to the magazine well as you insert – this is key for a smooth, successful reload.
2. Couple tricks that help facilitate these techniques…
1. Take a yellow (or any bright color) paint/craft pen and paint a line along the inside edge of the mag well (strong side) so that as you bring an empty pistol back into your workspace the bright line catches your eye.
2. Paint the top edge of your front sight post. During your draw-stroke, as you begin to press out to the target, the bright edge will catch your eye and aid in making that focal transition.
3. This paint technique may seem strange to some, but give it a try – there’s a reason some of the most tactically proficient military units in the world utilize it.
Latest from Jim:
The theory all along has been that this $85 [billion] a month would seep down to Main Street to provoke spending (increasing the “velocity of money) and therefore “jump start” the economy. The theory has proven itself to be complete horseshit, of course. All it has done is suppress interest rates on bonds, depriving old people of income off their savings by so doing. It also artificially jacked up reckless lending on loans for houses, cars, and college degrees, juiced the share price of stocks, and boosted food prices. Meanwhile, an increasingly former middle class languishes in a purgatory of foreclosure, penury, and desperation. The Fed can’t really do anything to help them. It can only burden them with more easy-credit debt, especially their college-age children. But ours is a financialized economy and finance is too abstruse for most ordinary people to understand, so they just muddle along in a fog of dashed hopes and repossession.
There will be no stopping for the PoMo. The financial markets do not operate on any fundamentals of any kind. When the PoMo stops, so does the music, and we all fall down. The Fed has boxed itself into a corner it cannot get out of. Zimbabwe here we come.
Arable land. Heirloom seeds. Potable water. CNC lathes and machines. Chicken tractors. Milk cows. Local economies. Local governance. Prepare.
Been reading Roosh’s stuff for awhile now. Having lived in Los Angeles several years past in the thick of the culture he critiques, this is spot on. Explains a lot as to why our country is what it is.
Patricia woke up not when her body was ready to wake but when her smartphone, which she lays to bed beside her every night, vibrated and chimed with a text message from Madison reminding her of the lunch they would have later that Saturday afternoon. Her eyes began adjusting to light coming from her phone’s screen instead of the sun, to Facebook and Instagram updates of the amazing experiences her friends had the night before. She was more than excited when she noticed four new messages on Facebook, but quickly realized they were from losers. She let out a “lame” under her morning breath before getting out of bed, phone in hand.
SIG-MPX Introduction Video Version 2
" Introducing the SIG MPX, a machine pistol that redefines the category.
This video contains updated information on the SIG MPX Carbine version. It shows how to convert it to fully suppressed model with the optional MPX Silencer kit. Place the tube over the muzzle brake and install the nut to convert to a suppressor.